UVA CNL 2013 Cohort - Page 9Register Today!
- Quote from zumbleI got in too!! So excited
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't message privately for 60 minutes it says because I reached the quota Could it be all the excitement back and forth. I would love to help with any questions about the area if need be!! Tomorrow I will private message again once I am off the BAN LOL
- Congratulations everyone! How exciting for all of us! Only school I applied too so it was quite a relief to see an acceptance letter! I already accepted let me know if you all do end up at UVA what I can do to help! I'm a local!
- Dec 22, '12 by Meg11Yay congratulations everyone! Now you can all relax for the next few months before the insanity begins
After being one semester away from completing the program, I can honestly say that this has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life, despite the ups and downs. Being a nurse is awesome and the in-depth training of the CNL role is an added bonus to the training and education you receive. Congrats again!!!
- Quote from Daisies913Congratulations. Welcome to Allnurses! I live in the area so if you want my email I can give you the run down. It is a college town but I live on the outskirts of it. It is rather expensive to live right in the city, however it is possible. When do you plan to come visit? I love it here! Beautiful place and you are lucky to get experience while in nursing school. Where in CT do you live? I have family in Manchester, West Hartford, and Glastonbury. I was born in New Haven. I am a fan of CTHello,
I'm new to allnurses but I also got in and I'm so excited. I'm actually from Connecticut and was interested about the area. I have never been to Charlottesville. Is it mostly a college town? Congrats to everyone that was accepted.
- Dec 23, '12 by Daisies913Yes. That would be great if you could give me your email address. It's such a small world. I actually live in Vernon ,which is a neighboring town of Manchester. I also applied to Southern CT ACE Nursing Program but I was hoping to get into UVa instead. I look forward to speaking with you.