Tidewater Community College 2011 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by LoLa.M Feb 28, '11Hello TCC applicants,
I am so excited about applying to TCC's RN program. I will be sending in my application in May because I am applying to the LPN to Rn Bridge program. I am interested in hearing from all the TCC applicants who are applying this year. Has anyone one received an acceptance letter? What is your GPA like? How many points do you have? Have you completed all of your pre-reqs?
Looking forward to hearing from future RNs!!!!!!!
- Mar 14, '11 by Devo12I applied for early admissions Dec 1 deadline. I have 4.0 GPA. It took forever to get the acceptance letter. Program states notifications made Jan-Feb, mine was post-marked March 10th. I only have the nursing courses to complete. They did not discuss point break down on the acceptance letter, just a list of things to do before classes begin.
- Mar 15, '11 by EmilyanneI have a 3.6 and just got my letter as well (I applied September 2010). I am in Cohort 1 (Starts Aug 2011). I have finished all of my pre-req's and had 2 B's and 2 A's. I was a little worried I wouldn't get in, since Ms. Bell noted in orientation that last year the lowest GPA was a 3.4! It is very competitive. I look forward to meeting everyone in July at the orientation!Last edit by Emilyanne on Mar 15, '11
- Mar 17, '11 by LoLa.MCongrats to the both of you!!! I have not applied to the program because all LPN to RN students must complete all their pre-reqs prior to applying. So I am really anxious about applying in May. What are some of the things they want you to do prior to beginning the class? Did anyone have to take Math 1?
- Mar 18, '11 by EmilyanneI took the Math 1. It was a very easy class; very remedial. They just want to make sure you know how to do math without a calculator.
- Jun 16, '11 by ASaulI applied for the Spring 2012 program.. I'm really nervous! Should be finding out here within the next month! Is anyone else in the same boat?
- Jun 28, '11 by AndreaKDHi guys, just recieved my acceptance letter last week. I will be in Cohort 2. Very excited/super nervous! Excited to meet everyone at the orientation! Anyone else starting in October?
- Jun 28, '11 by ASaulQuote from AndreaKDHi guys, just recieved my acceptance letter last week. I will be in Cohort 2. Very excited/super nervous! Excited to meet everyone at the orientation! Anyone else starting in October?
Congratulations!!! I'm waiting for a letter on Cohort 3... we shall see!!!! They said the end of june to july for the letter.. but sounds like they are a little slow!!!
- Jun 28, '11 by twosugarsI'm in Cohort 1! Excited to meet yall at orientation on the 11th! Oh...does anyone know if we need a PDA for clinicals?
- Jun 28, '11 by twosugarsI forgot to answer the original question...
I have a Bachelor of Science and in my pre-req's I had a 3.9. Good luck to you!