Spring 2011 VCU hopefuls? - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 8, '11 by Christina10483slb1031-- I'm moving to Richmond to attend VCU from out of state as well. I'm coming from Dallas, Texas. Where are you coming from?
- Mar 21, '11 by AmesRT6510Hi Everyone, Congrats on all who are going to VCU and got in!! I had a few friends who were nurses who went through the CRNA program there and loved it.
Just a question as I'm looking at the accelerated program for the next year- do you have to take the GRE for the accelerated Bachelors? Or just submit your SAT? Just curious, thanks!!
- Mar 21, '11 by Christina10483AmesRT -- You can submit either one. I actually submitted my SAT score!
- Mar 24, '11 by Tina350@ AmesRT
All you need is your SAT scores. Only take the GRE if you change your mind and want to apply for the Accelerated Masters program. All in all, the program seems like it's going to be great! They communicate really well and they are very organized! Quite refreshing!
- Mar 9, '12 by JerseyGirl6Hey everyone,
I know this is literally a year later butI just wanted to know how you all are doing it the program...i'm actually going through a ADN program in New Jersey and wont be done until 2014. However before I finish my program I'm looking to apply to the RN-BSN-MSN program and just looking for how the nursing program at vcu is treating everyone so far. I know you all are probably busy so no rush I have a few years to wait
- Jul 14, '12 by dgoins08Hello everyone
I had a question about the VCU ABSN program. Do the scores for the SAT/ACT/GRE to get into the program have to be recent and if not what is the cut off date for how far they can go back?
- Jul 26, '12 by jt43They will accept sats from whenever. Gres are only good for 5 years i think (thats an ets exiration not vcus).