Wondering if anyone can offer me insight about the INOVA Fairfax Hospital. I am a new grad and I am interested in working there but I have a few questions. I'll appreciate any information you can offer.
1. Do new grads have to sign a contract? If so, what is the general length of time?
2. What is the RN salary? (now in 2010 with the recession)
3. What is the work environment like in terms of nurse-patient ratios?
4. And is the training good in your opinion?
5. What unit would be the best to work at?
Thanks in advance