Riverside School Of Nursing
- 0Oct 5, '09 by Chocolate_GizmoHello All,
I have applied to Riverside School of Nursing and I got in (i think:stone need to complete 3 more pre-reqs) But I have been looking for any information about the curriculum and what to expect from their school. I used the search option and haven't really found out any information. Any help or information would be greatly greatly appreciated. I will start Jan 2011 and I am so excited. But I want to be prepared in any way possbile. But i can't wait to start school and I would to be as prepared as possbile. Since I am overseas going to the school is impossible until about Nov 2010. But any info would be greatly apprecaited.
- 0I've been accepted into the Jan 2010 class for Eve/weekends. They do have their curriculum online though it takes a bit of searching to find it. As to what to expect, I can't say, but I have heard nothing but positives about their program so far. Did you interview with the lady that handles all registration stuff?Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 10, '09 : Reason: Please do not post names
- 0Teas test wasnt too bad. Worst part was the math, only because they don't let you use calculators and my stubby pencil skills aren't as fast as they used to be. I did buy the book and the practice tests, they did help some. I scored an 89 on the practice test and an 84 on the actual test.
Entrance interview was cake. I think they pretty much have decided on you before you show up based on the teas results and your application with essay. Are you an Army medic or some other branch? I have a couple of Army/Navy guys in my classes over at TCC and one of the classes is held at Portsmouth Naval Hospital.
- 0Here is a link for ya: http://www.riversideonline.com/rshc/upload/RSHC-Catalog-08-6-09r-pub_o.pdf
Takes a bit of searching, its not referenced directly on their website, I found it after a bit of looking. I think this may be what you want.
- 0Nov 5, '09 by TAANDOHRNWell Bob I have to take a the bridge program. It is 20 weeks and starts in Jan 2010. I will meet once a week with my articulation cooridinator and do projects to ensure that I will be ready to join the properly jump over to the RN program. We will also meet a couple of times during the bridge program for clinicals. At the end of the 20 weeks there is a skills lab and then we jump into the class that is getting ready to start semester 5. Should be done in about a 1 1/2yrs..... I belive that is how it goes but dont hold me too it!!!!
- 0Dec 20, '09 by Narnian70Hello all
I have completed my pre-reqs and am going to apply to Riverside's RN program.
I want to do the nights/weekends program, but I can't find the class schedule anywhere.
I remember hearing that the classes are Tues & Thurs evenings, and every other weekend.
Is that correct?