Pay Rate For New Lpn Grads @ Ltc'sRegister Today!
- by Graduate2010 Mar 21, '08Hello Everyone! Just curious about the pay rate for new LPN grads at some of the LTC facilities in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, Portsmouth or Suffolk. Has anyone tried travel nursing as a LPN? I know some agencies don't have many travel jobs for LPN"s but I hope that changes in the near future.:wink2:
- 1,845 Views
- Aug 22, '12 by ArmstrongLPNHello! I have to bump this thread. I would like to know if you (or anyone else) have found any info on this matter relevant to today. I am in my planning stages for my relocation to Hampton Roads and I would like to know what the pay would be.I also would like to know how the job market is.
- Aug 28, '12 by amandaqdLPN13'I'm in va beach at a ltc facility and they start the new grad Lpns around 15 with 2 per hour shift diff for eve / nights ! They are actually looking for Lpns like crazy ATM!
- Sep 18, '12 by ArmstrongLPNThank You for your reply Amanda!I have been applying like crazy for two weeks straight and all I came back with is a interview for a PRN position at the Chesapeake sherriff department. I hope I can find something soon!
- Sep 18, '12 by Graduate2010Quote from ArmstrongLPNTry Lifeworks and Rehab.....they are a LTC and skilled facility for which I work PRN. They start PRN LPN's out around $15-16. Their facilities include Bayside healthcare(who are hiring), located in Va Bch off Independence, Chesapeake healthcare, Va Bch healthcare and Norfolk healthcare of Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk. Good luck! Google it------nevermind here is the link: http://www.mfa.net/main/Thank You for your reply Amanda!I have been applying like crazy for two weeks straight and all I came back with is a interview for a PRN position at the Chesapeake sherriff department. I hope I can find something soon!
Stephanie E, LPN
- Sep 20, '12 by ArmstrongLPNThanks for the insight Stephanie
I applied yesterday so lets see what happens. Im going to the area next week so hopefully I'm lucky enough to land a few interviews while im there.