Patient First RN PositionRegister Today!
- by KKNIGHT Jan 3I am a RN who has graduated in August I am relocating to Virginia Beach area and I have a phone interview and a on site interview in two weeks with patient first. Do any one know how much they pay? And how I should prepare for this interview? Help my nerves are bad.
- Jan 3 by Evetta84What school did you go to and what do I have to study for the teas test
- Jan 3 by KKNIGHTI went to Slippery Rock university, what is a teas test?
- Jan 4 by LunahRNEvetta, you should probably check the TEAS forum if you need help in that area: TEAS Exam Help. There is also a pre-nursing forum: Pre-Nursing Student
KKnight, congrats on the interview! If I recall, patient first is an urgent care chain, right? I would definitely stress your ability to multi-task and prioritize while providing excellent customer service. Best of luck, let us know how it goes!
- Jan 4 by KKNIGHTYes it is a urgent care chain thanks for the advice I will let everyone know how it went