NCLEX -- fail or results not in?Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX -- fail or results not in? in Virginia Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... most people i know have been able to call the va board of nursing the next day after taking nclex,...by julesjmf Sep 22, '10most people i know have been able to call the va board of nursing the next day after taking nclex, put in their ssn, and find out that they have a license and therefore passed the boards!
i have tried the "pearson vue trick" and i get the response "the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. a new registration cannot be created at this time." so i'm worried that it is going to take longer than normal for me to get my results.
i'm worried that when i call tomorrow, if it doesn't say i have a license, then i don't know if i failed or if the results are just taking longer than normal to process.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=505944©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,872 Views
- Sep 22, '10 by caliotter3Inquire with the Board.
- Sep 22, '10 by BEB2010Ive also heard that if you try to register on pearson vue and if it lets you, then youve failed but if it doesnt than youve passed. Does anyone know if this is true? I took my nclex yesterday and got 94 questions and im freaking out bc its letting me register still!
- Sep 22, '10 by BEB2010Oh I just seen the rest of your comment about pearson vue. When does it tell you that, after you put your school in?
- Sep 23, '10 by Little_BabycatcherIf Pearson doesn't let you register for the exam again, that should mean that you passed. The Pearson Vue trick worked for me.
Either way, inquire with the board. Call the number to see if you have a license number yet. If you passed your results should be in today.
- Sep 23, '10 by Flames9_RNBack when you registered with the VAbon--did you use your SSN or Drivers License #?? If u used ur drivers license, it takes longer and of course typing in ur SSN doesn't do u any good, as u used ur DL to register!
- Sep 23, '10 by LunahRNI was one of the "geniuses" that used my drivers license number, so I couldn't get my results by phone. Frustrating! LOL
- Sep 23, '10 by Flames9_RNQuote from LunahRNlol--I think it is because of you, that I know that DL thingy,lolI was one of the "geniuses" that used my drivers license number, so I couldn't get my results by phone. Frustrating! LOL
- Sep 23, '10 by LunahRNI thought that might be the case. I totally spaced on doing the Pearson Vue trick, so I was just a waste of oxygen for an entire day, fretting about my 75 questions perhaps being a total failure ... ha! I took my NCLEX on a Wednesday afternoon and was in the database as an RN by Friday 0800. If I'd known that I couldn't do phone results with my DL number, I totally would have thrown my SSN on that application!
- Jun 18, '11 by SpyderedOh Oh...And I put in my DL lic# instead...