LPN to BSN or LPN to RNRegister Today!
- by dreamer06 Feb 24, '10does anyone know any LPN to BSN or LPN to RN programs in virginia??? i cant seem to find any...
- Feb 24, '10 by tnbutterflyMoving this to the Virginia forum where hopefully you will get some replies.
- Feb 24, '10 by UVA Grad NursingIn Virginia most of the LPN-RN programs are at the associate degree and community college level. The only LPN-BSN program I am aware of at one of the Virginia state schools is the one at Norfolk State.
- Feb 26, '10 by Graduate2010Quote from dreamer06Try sentara health pfofessional college. They offer LPN_BSN program strictly days thought. Also, Riverside Medical in newport news and ofcourse TCC, TNCC or Norfolk State. You do have choices. Even Fortis College has a LPN-ADN prgoram. ECPI has a BSN program. All depends on how you want to pursue your education.does anyone know any LPN to BSN or LPN to RN programs in virginia??? i cant seem to find any...
- Dec 23, '10 by havehopenot sure exactly what area your looking for in virginia but, southside virginia community college has programs like lpn to rn, and then once your an rn you can obtain a bsn at the community college itself, through long distance old dominion. that is the only college i've heard that does lpn to rn i usually hear rn to bsn or bsn to rn etc.
i hope this helps!
- Dec 26, '10 by Bob_N_VARiverside in Newport News offers an evening/weekends program to bridge folks from LPN to RN. HTH.
- Jan 5, '11 by tifsanI have been looking also. Has anyone heard about Indiana State University online for Lpn to bsn?
- Jan 31, '11 by IrisheyessmilinIn the Roanoke and S.W. VA area there is VA Western community college, Dabney Lancaster comm college, Jefferson college of Health Sciences.