J.Sarg Summer 2013Register Today!
- by sweethonesty88 Feb 6I just applied to J.Sarg for their RN Summer 2013 program. I'm kinda nervous and was wondering if there was anyone else out there waiting patiently too.
- Feb 16 by Npchick06Quote from sweethonesty88Yes I'm waiting for a respond too. They said towards the end of February so I'm thinking we may receive something in the mail next week. If you don't mind me asking how were your grades?I just applied to J.Sarg for their RN Summer 2013 program. I'm kinda nervous and was wondering if there was anyone else out there waiting patiently too.
- Feb 22 by sweethonesty88I thought we might have to wait until March to hear something. My GPA was 3.3 and my Kaplan scores were a 93 on the Math and 94 on the reading. How was yours?
- Feb 23 by Npchick06I'm going to call Monday to ask. I check my mail everyday but nothing. I have a 3.6 with 96 in math and 77 in reading. (I'm an auditory learner :/)
- Feb 25 by sweethonesty88Well I wish you the best of luck! Keep me posted if they give you any information today? And I'll do that same?
- Feb 25 by Npchick06I got in touch with the Nursing Department and they said the letters will be going out this week! Thanks! Good Luck to you too. and I will keep you posted
- Feb 25 by sweethonesty88Oh how exciting! I'm still so nervous!
- Mar 1 by sweethonesty88I just received my acceptance letter today! I hope you got one as well!
- Mar 6 by Npchick06Yes I did!
Is your orientation on May 2nd?
Are you ready to give up summer? lol
- Mar 8 by sweethonesty88Yes, May 2nd!
I guess I'm going to have to be ready to give up my summer. It'll be ok though, it will all be over with soon then I will be able to afford more than one vacation a year lol.
Do you want to keep in touch during the process? I can't send private messages because I haven't met the post quota but my email is email@example.com