Inova Health System - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 12, '12 by ejayThank you! I found out about my start date a few days after the interview. I was originally supposed to start on July 10 as well, however I'm moving from a different state and asked for more time.
To those who have started orientation - How is it going? What are your days like?
- Jul 16, '12 by kevoncoxIts cool. Can't complain. Its just kinda helping out by picking up and dropping off drugs.
- Jul 16, '12 by ejaykevoncox - Thanks for your response! Are you allowed to provide patient care at all? Like taking vital signs or any other nursing assistant related tasks?
- Jul 16, '12 by Cahoon BSN RNWhat was the quiz that you had to take like? Was it NCLEX style questions, prioritization, personality questions? I've never heard of a quiz after an application before so I'm curious as to what it was like.
- Jul 16, '12 by ejayThe quiz is just to gauge your personality. It gives you statements and asks how strongly you agree or disagree with it... Nothing to stress over about (:
- Jul 16, '12 by Cahoon BSN RNUgh, hard to not stress over EVERYTHING!! But thanks for the feedback and I will try to act as "normal" as possible when giving my personality profile.
- Aug 1, '12 by bernbabybern820Hey new grads,
I will be starting my career as a new grad at Inova Alexandria Hospital in August. I was wondering if you guys could share the percentage of taxes (state, federal), fees, etc. get taken out of your paycheck. I want to plan my budget and see how much of a dent i could put in my students loans. Thanks!
- Aug 3, '12 by bernbabybern820I'm going to be working at the IMCU.
I also recently turned down an interview for the GWUH neuro/ortho unit. I was told that two open spots just opened up a couple of days ago. I was initially called for an interview at the ICU but a day later the recruiter told me that they found out the position was already filled. I guess they felt sorry getting me an interview for a position that was already filled so they called me immediately after they found another position opening.
- Aug 4, '12 by kevoncoxQuote from Cahoon BSN RNVery easy and they give you the answers and a guide. I would say 7th grade type questions.What was the quiz that you had to take like? Was it NCLEX style questions, prioritization, personality questions? I've never heard of a quiz after an application before so I'm curious as to what it was like.