Inova Health System - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by GuanTo kevoncox, I did my health screening and got my ID badge today, everything is all set for now.
- Jul 2, '12 by msrn1012Hi everyone! congratulations on the interviews and job offer! I am a new grad desperately looking for a job. Been applying everywhere for a month now. I was just wondering how you guys scored an interview with inova? Did you send an application online? or did you guys go in person to submit your resume, cover letter, etc.?
- Jul 2, '12 by rgar98Hello. I saw the job description on INOVA's website about 3 months ago and applied. There was a short online quiz followed by lots of waiting until I was called for an interview about two weeks ago. I was hired the next day. I feel very fortunate; I've been looking for about 7 months. Everything was done online.
- Jul 2, '12 by msrn1012thank you rgar98! i took d online quiz too. i hope i find a job soon. this is getting soo frustrating.
- Jul 3, '12 by Laila1219msrn1012 - I also applied online about a month and a half ago, and everything went fairly quickly. About 2 weeks after applying I was interviewed, and a week after that I was offered a position. Hopefully you will hear back soon
- Jul 4, '12 by msrn1012really? wow. hope everything will be quick with my application as it was with you. thank you for letting me know @laila1219!
- Jul 10, '12 by Cahoon BSN RNWere those of you who were recently hired to INOVA applying to "new grad" positions or just regular rn positions? Thanks for any replies.
- Jul 11, '12 by rgar98The job announcement said New Grads/Nurses returning to Work or something similar.
- Jul 12, '12 by ejayHi everyone! I also interviewed with INOVA on June 20 and was offered employment. My official start date is August 13. Is there anyone else starting on this date? Thanks!
- Jul 12, '12 by fashionistaRNCongrats! When did you find about your employment and start date? I think some have already started this month.