How long for VA NCLEX results?Register Today!
- by 2bTraumaRN2008 Feb 3, '08Can anybody tell me how long we have to wait for NCLEX results? I am testing on Tuesday, Feb. 5th, so can I call the verification number on Wednesday or do I have to wait and check the site on Thursday?
Any responses would be greatly appreciated!!:spin:
- Feb 4, '08 by VAmommaHello!
I tested on a Thursday morning and my results were available the next day although I didn't realize it. (It's a long story!!! ) You can call the 800 number for the Board of Nursing or check the website.
Good luck to you on your exam! Just take a deep breath, try and relax, and remember that you will survive-even though you may not feel like you will!
- Feb 4, '08 by 2bTraumaRN2008Wow, wonderful news. Thank you very much for replying, I really appreciate it!!
Thanks for the words of encouragement too.
Congratulations on passingl!!
- Feb 5, '08 by LunahRNGood luck today!!!!!
- Feb 7, '08 by 2bTraumaRN2008Thanks Lunah - I found out yesterday, 2/6, that I am officially an RN licensed in VA and start work on Monday, 2/11 - YEAH!!
- Feb 7, '08 by 2bTraumaRN2008Thank you very much jnette!!
- Feb 8, '08 by LunahRNOUTSTANDING!!!
Where are you going to be working?
- Feb 8, '08 by 2bTraumaRN2008Lunah - I will be working at Winchester Medical Center in the Ed/Trauma unit. I am very excited to start.
- Feb 8, '08 by LunahRNExcellent! You'll have to let us know how you like it.