How long for Board results?Register Today!
- by PB_15 Jul 2, '12How long do it take VA BON to tell me if I passed? I took my NCLEX this morning and it's killing me to know if I passed.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=752213©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 679 Views
- Jul 2, '12 by navylynnI called (804) 270-6836 it is the license verification # for va board of nursing you put in your ss# and it will state when and if your license is issued my info was up there with in one business day... Good Luck
- Jul 2, '12 by navylynnBut I took my test June 23rd and I have yet to receive my "paper" for my official pass i think that take 2-4 weeks
- Jul 2, '12 by PB_15Thanks, I will try in the morning then hopefully it works!!
- Jul 3, '12 by PB_15I checked online and it's saying "NO LICENSE" but on Pearson Vue I'm getting the pop up and it won't let me re-register. What does this mean???? I'm freaking out!!!! Someone please HELP!!!
- Jul 3, '12 by navylynnThe Pearson Vue pop up is a good thing and the website for license is a longer wait than using the phone number
- Jul 3, '12 by PB_15I called the number and it said I was ACTIVE so I now have a piece of mind YAY!! Thanks so much and congrats to you!!