Anyone else waiting to hear from JTCC for Fall '11?Register Today!
- by studentsara Mar 11, '11Waiting waiting waiting! This is the end of week 4 and I KNOW it will be 6 weeks, so why do they say 4-6 weeks on the website. UGH!
- Mar 11, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the VA Nursing Programs Discussion sub-board. Good luck!!
- Mar 11, '11 by Cathyladydeleted replyLast edit by Cathylady on Mar 11, '11
- Mar 24, '11 by dp nursing studentI emailed my nursing advisor and asked how long it usually takes. She wrote back and said because of spring break, they missed a week and are still reviewing the applications. So therefore they aren't going to be sent out until the 11th of april at the earliest. Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you...anxiously waiting!
- Mar 24, '11 by studentsaraI got the same April 11th answer when I called the school secretary. UGH!
- Apr 1, '11 by dp nursing studentIt is frustrating, I don't know why they tell people 4-6 weeks. They know there going to have Spring/Winter break and can not review them then, it's been 7 weeks and still no reply.