Anyone applying to Tidewater Community College for Fall 2013?
- 1Jan 10, '13 by spolandJust looking to find some fellow pre-nursing students who are applying to TCC or even Paul D Camp for the fall 2013 semester. Lets chat!
- 0Jan 26, '13 by Graduate2010Quote from spolandI'm applying to cohort 1 (August). I have all paper work ready to go. Just waiting for Feb 15th to roll around. I'm currently a LPN looking to bridge over. I have all classes except Eng 112 for which I'm taking now. GPA is 3.326 and I have A's in Eng 111, Psy 201, PHI 220 and SDV 101. B's in Bio 141, 142, Micro and Psy 231. I'm hopeful and I pray I have enough to get in. How about you?Just looking to find some fellow pre-nursing students who are applying to TCC or even Paul D Camp for the fall 2013 semester. Lets chat!
- 1Feb 3, '13 by Graduate2010They take cumulative GPA. They also give points to those prereq classes that are complete. A's get the highest points and they look at science classes more than anything else. It's called a point system which really determines if you get in. Good luck and hope to see you this fall!
- 0Feb 5, '13 by virgolove34While they do look at your cumulative GPA, they pay more attention to the classes that's required in their program. I'm already in the program, but I started a thread when I was applying. I think it's called Tidewater Community College Hopefuls 2012.. You can search it and see our GPA's and see who got it. Then another girl started a thread Tidewater Community College Hopefuls 2013.. Search theirs too because they also posted their grades etc, just to get an idea of what the pool has consisted of. Good luck.
- 0Feb 28, '13 by nursenthemakinHello all, I applied for spring but was chosen as analternate. I have just submitted my app for fall as well since the next class starts on the 11th. To my knowledge none of the alternates have been called. Praying that i get some good news one way or another... Good luck to everyone
- 0Mar 14, '13 by regina9979Hello all,
I just submitted my application for the August 2013 cohort. I am already struggling to wait the two months to find out if I get accepted. I have been reading different posts and I am concerned that my HESI-A2 wasn't good enough. How did everyone do on the critical thinking portion? I did not do so well. I only scored an 820 and they recommend a 900. I know there is not a pass/ fail for this but I was wondering how everyone else did. Thanks and good luck to everyone!
- 0Mar 17, '13 by Graduate2010Hi Regina! Unfortunately I am already an LPN so I didn't have to take the HESI exam. But from reading different post, several people have gotten in with 82% plus thier cum gpa. What they really look at is your prereq's mainly sciences. I think you did well and don't worry so much. They two months is a killer but we will get through it. Good luck and keep us posted.