Any Sentara 2011 program hopefuls?Register Today!
- by science in flowers Nov 20, '10I'm applying in Dec for the Aug 2011 program and was wondering if anyone else was in applying / already accepted?
- Nov 20, '10 by mangatronI go to VCU for nursing, but my mom is partly in charge of the nursing school there. I've heard great things about the program down there! Good luck.
- Nov 21, '10 by SBSNI am taking the online classes right now, and will be in the CNA class in January. I am so scared that I will not be accepted.
- Nov 21, '10 by megn2boysI'm in the class that just started in August! I can't believe the first semester is almost over. Trust me, as long as you do well in the 6 online classes and pass your CNA test, you should get in. They want to accept people. They want everyone who gets into succeed. They are all really friendly and easy to talk to.
- Nov 21, '10 by SBSNMeg, thank you so much for easing my mind. I hope you are right!
- Nov 21, '10 by science in flowersHow hard are the online classes? Do you guys have any tips on how to get through them aside from the obvious (study insanely )?
- Nov 22, '10 by SBSNJessica,
I have taken a few and have not found them to be any harder than most college courses. I feel that if we want to succeed, then we will. Hope that helps. Basically, a little effort goes a long way. You will do as well as you choose to. =)
- Dec 9, '10 by caryt123I just went last week and registered for the online classes starting in January. I'm taking the CNA at TCC in Jan too. I'm nervous! I've got to ace these online classes and the TEAS to get in-sounds like it might be more competitive this year?! Plus, I'm nervous about online classes in general - I need face-to-face! Crossing my fingers I'll get in to the Aug 2011 program...I dont have a back-up plan!!
- Dec 9, '10 by SBSNCary, I am right there with you. I will be starting my CNA in January, taking a class at TCC, and taking the online courses in the Spring. I am with you, I am planning to get into the BSN program because I do not have a back up plan. Best of luck to you.