about transfer

  1. 0
    hi guys
    can anyone tell me about getting transfer from other state to virginia as RN esp from vermont?

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    I assume you're talking about getting licensed in VA, right? Go to the VA BON website (there is a link at the bottom of this page, under "Need Help," to all the US BONs) and look there for the information on how to apply for licensure "by endorsement." The instructions should be there somewhere.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors