VTC 2012?Register Today!
- by pinkmittens03 Feb 2, '12Anyone applying? I'm waiting in suspense to hear!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=669959©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,679 Views
- Feb 23, '12 by pinkmittens03I was accepted!! YAY!!! I'm soooooo excited!! Anyone else starting this fall?
- Feb 24, '12 by crs249I got waitlisted for Williston. I got accepted to UVM's master's entry program (my first choice) and Norwich's BSN program, though, so I'm not disappointed. Good luck with your studies!
- Feb 28, '12 by pinkmittens03Thank you, and same to you! I was accepted to Williston but none of my friends who also applied were I'm so excited!!! I have a friend in UVM's MEPN program this year, it sounds really good
- Feb 28, '12 by crs249My daughter's friend graduated from VTC and she loved the program. She got an RN position right away. Do you know how many people they take in Williston? All of the programs are so competitive! I also applied to Clinton Community College but withdrew my app once I had the UVM acceptance.I am excited to be in the MEPN program - I've met a few classmates on Facebook, so it's starting to feel more real.
- Feb 29, '12 by pinkmittens03I think it's somewhere between 25-30.. at least that's what I've heard. I know it's so competitive!!! Hey I also applied to Clinton but will not go now if I'm accepted since I was accepted at VTC You must be so excited! What kind of NP do you want to be?
- Feb 29, '12 by crs249I chose the adult NP track. I would like to work in a clinic in a corporate setting or a retirement community. Do you have an idea of what type of nursing you'd like to do?
- Mar 5, '12 by pinkmittens03Oh that's exciting! I'm not sure yet, I figure once I have the opportunity to clinical in different specialties, I will get a better idea then
- Mar 29, '12 by nwaidsI was accepted into the brattleboro site, anyone else going there?
- Apr 5, '12 by pinkmittens03My friend is! She's really nice