UVM MEPN 2011 - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 22, '11 by vls09kmcg,
thanks for the info - that explains why I have not heard anything. I hope the first person who actually hears something definitive (reject or accept) will post on here; I think it is fair to say everyone on here is in a similar situation. Good luck again to everyone
- Feb 22, '11 by wannabefnpGood luck to everyone...I am hopeful that we all will hear good news soon.
- Feb 22, '11 by tea2000Hi every one, I got the acceptance letter by email on Jan 27, and a letter from graduate college one week later. I do not visit this forum often. Sorry for the late post. Good luck to every one.
- Feb 22, '11 by vls09Quote from tea2000This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...Hi every one, I got the acceptance letter by email on Jan 27, and a letter from graduate college one week later. I do not visit this forum often. Sorry for the late post. Good luck to every one.
- Feb 22, '11 by wannabefnpCongrats Tea2000! Did you have to turn in a deposit by a certain date? Are you still waiting to hear from any other schools? I am on the waitlist and hope (VERY MUCH!) to be joining your cohort in the Fall...
- Feb 23, '11 by tea2000Yes. I was required to turn in the $500 deposit by Feb 7. UVM is the only school I applied to. My family is here so that limits my choices. I also think UVM is a great school. Congrats for being on the wait list, and we probably will be in the same class.
"Admission is contingent upon successful completion (grade B or better) of the following courses: Anatomy and Physiology (I and II). If you have not already done so, please submit verification of enrollment or completion of these courses prior to June 1, 2011." Luckily I do not need to take them. For those here who have not taken them, registering them now and sending verification of enrollment in will definitely help your application. Biomedical Science I is not offered this summer so it is important to take Anatomy and Physiology (I and II).
- Feb 23, '11 by wannabefnptea2000: Thanks for the information. The information about A&P was not in the letter that I got but I am grateful to know...
Do you know anyone else who has been admitted to the program?
- Feb 23, '11 by tea2000I only know another one accepted as she is in the face book group created by vtfnp. I am sure there are people in the premedical program applied. Have you tried to make some connections with some one in the premed? You can still improve your application by registering another class or others based on your own situation, then notice them the update.
- Feb 24, '11 by als224Got the official bad news today :-( oh well. Starting apps for some other types of programs. Good luck to all in whatever comes next!
- Feb 24, '11 by wannabefnpI am sorry! Good luck to you.