Nursing ProgramsRegister Today!
- by tallon Aug 2, '10Hello all i was wondering if anyone new of any Nursing Programs that are for High school Students that are in the state of vermont?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=495477©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,545 Views
- Aug 7, '10 by dalgalHi...I'd recommend getting your LNA and then finishing up prerequisites such as Anatomy & Physiology, etc... then you can apply to several different programs around the state. If you already have those finished, you can probably check them out now! Good luck to you!
- Aug 7, '10 by dalgalOops, guess I didn't really answer your question...I only know of LNA programs at the high schools, but I am not sure...
- Aug 14, '10 by chelsea115Hey Dalgal,
Any advice on VTC's LPN program? I start next week! I am really excited/nervous too!
- Aug 28, '10 by dalgalWell, what does everyone think so far? We got right into things right away...and there is a ton of reading to do already! Clinicals will be fun I think!