VERMONT TECH--BEWARE - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 7, '10 by sirIPLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Do NOT make this a personal agenda against each other.
As for publicly giving details by those who are in a class-action lawsuit, allnurses.com will not allow those posts.
If you have taken legal action, it's best not to discuss it anyway as it may hurt your case.
If you have come here for the sole purpose to gather information to bolster your lawsuit, please stop as this is against the TOS regarding self-promotion.
Again, PLEASE stop any and ALL inflammatory remarks to each other.
This thread WILL be closed if you do not cease and desist.
- Oct 7, '11 by PerseverateI'm currently attending a particular nursing school, andI can say it hasn't been a pleasant experience for me thus far. It's incredibly cutthroat, and I was wondering is this is a norm for nursing school.?Last edit by Perseverate on Oct 7, '11
- Oct 23, '11 by VTRNMSNI am a past VTC graduate...and now being an a field of some pull, I would hire a VTC graduate over most other graduates from other programs. There are always problems in every program. the one situation you had is a very small situation which I'm sure comes to blame from the one complaining as well as some part of the college. Some are not made for the program, and some do not make it through. If you are not going to be a good nurse, I can see how you would have a hard time, and find a way to "blame" others for your short comings. VTC probably did the area a favor but "weeding" out those who can not perform to their standards. Check the passing rates. 100% for LPN graduates, one of 4 colleges in the nation with that scoring...and might I add that VTC had almost 200 graduates in the program compared to the other 3 programs that had less than 50! the RN program is also WAY above the national passing rate...as well as the other schools in the state. I did not go to a southern site of Vermont, but with the Northern part...and the education and instruction was amazing. I know this is continuing, because we prefer VTC graduates!!! No program is 100% perfect, but more so, look at what you put into it and not the small things that bother you in a stressfull situation. It's a great school...worth the stress & tears...it's nursing, not automechanics, we save lives...not engines! no take-backs!
- Jan 12, '12 by VerlaneExcuse me Carrie....But, I graduated from Vt Technical Colleges nursing program. I disagree with you! I found the instructors helpful, and to be quite honest....they challenged me to strive to do my very best. Someones life depends on a high standard of care. THis college pushed me to excellence.
SO, I am sorry, I feel your words are misleading. I feel this is a college with high standards. I am sorry that you do not feel this way. I am a nurse, that got ALOT from my education here, and feel that you may have said things that would discourage a student from getting a quality education! Best of luck in your endeavors, however, I will not be any part of it!
- Jul 29, '12 by NeedchangeofPaceI have it on good authority (from one directly involved) that a lawsuit was indeed filed and VTC prevailed, in other words the plantiffs lost!!!