vermont board of nursingRegister Today!
- by joe17 Sep 17, '11vermont nurses please i need your help,,,i havent taken my nclex rn yet,, but im a little confused of whether vermont is part of compact state.
my question is:::im hoping to seat for my nclex rn in few months,,and my board of nursing i applied is VERMONT...IS THAT MEAN THAT I CAN ONLY WORK IN VERMONT??????PLEASE ANY INFO IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU
- Jan 31, '12 by danejane28hi Guys! Im applying for NCLEX in vermont.. I graduated from FEU here in the Philippines, do i still need to take the CGFNS certificate?THANKS!
- Jan 31, '12 by danejane28hi joel.. from what country are u from?
- Feb 4, '12 by dalgalYes, if you get your license from Vermont, you can work only in Vermont. New Hampshire, however, is a compact state...
- Apr 15, '12 by cold_icealthough VT is not part of the compact states.. licensure by endorsement can be applied if you want to work in other states aside from VT..
- Apr 19, '12 by danejane28Got an update from VT BON, starting 2nd week of May.. VT will no longer accept Applicants without SSN...
- Apr 19, '12 by danejane28Ah, So I really need to take IELTS? Do i have to take it before NCLEX? As of now,I'm still waiting for my eligibility.. Thanks kabayan!