Nursing ProgramsRegister Today!
- by tallon Aug 2, '10Hello all i was wondering if anyone new of any Nursing Programs that are for High school Students that are in the state of vermont?
- Aug 7, '10 by dalgalHi...I'd recommend getting your LNA and then finishing up prerequisites such as Anatomy & Physiology, etc... then you can apply to several different programs around the state. If you already have those finished, you can probably check them out now! Good luck to you!
- Aug 7, '10 by dalgalOops, guess I didn't really answer your question...I only know of LNA programs at the high schools, but I am not sure...
- Aug 14, '10 by chelsea115Hey Dalgal,
Any advice on VTC's LPN program? I start next week! I am really excited/nervous too!
- Aug 28, '10 by dalgalWell, what does everyone think so far? We got right into things right away...and there is a ton of reading to do already! Clinicals will be fun I think!