nclex rn tutorRegister Today!
- by rmlimbRN May 9, '08Hi every one. I am preparing to take my boards again but would like some help with it. I am in the Salt Lake City area. I was wondering if, any one is interested in forming a study group or know of any local tutors that would be willing to help me. Please let me know. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=302071©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,556 Views
- Nov 4, '09 by AngelsintheskyHi there I am interested in trying to find a study group to get prepared for boards for the 2nd time.. Anyone interested....
- Dec 23, '09 by rmlimbRNI have not been on for a while. I got your post. I don't know if you are still interested in a study group but if you are I am. Um I not sure when you are planning on taking the test but just reply to this message and I will look back in a while.
- Dec 24, '09 by AngelsintheskyYes, I am still interested. I most likely will not test until the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb. Any study group or study time with anyone would be helpful. Let me know if you are interested and we could set something up...Thanks!!!
- Dec 28, '09 by rmlimbRNYes I would be very interested. I am planning on taking it around the end of Jan first part of Feb. You can call me at 801-580-7822 or email with nclex study group as the header to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to hear from you soon.