union in UtahRegister Today!
- by angelstringz Jun 13, '12Are there any nurse unions in Utah? I'd really like to relocate there. I have my big 3 years experience, and am really wanting to get back to the sweet desert I love. Any takers on this?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=741848©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,833 Views
- Jun 16, '12 by jeaneousI am not aware of any unions in Utah for nurses.
- Aug 26, '12 by yourmomisanurseThere is no nursing union in Utah, but there should be. Then these hospitals would be forced to pay nurses what they are actually worth which would be about double what it is now.
- Aug 26, '12 by Surgery182Hospitals in Utah will be the absolute last ones in the country to allow a Union to enter. Unions are way too much of a threat to IHC and their low hourly rates.
- Aug 26, '12 by yourmomisanurseQuote from Surgery182agreed. unfortunately.Hospitals in Utah will be the absolute last ones in the country to allow a Union to enter. Unions are way too much of a threat to IHC and their low hourly rates.