Hello, I am a nursing student in Utah and am researching nursing managment issues. This is an Informal interview and I would like 5-6 nurse managers to reply. If you could tell me:
- A description of the organization's mission and services offered (ex. nursing care, social services, support).
- What makes your facility stand out from the others?
2. How would you describe your management style?
3. Background of manager- degree, areas worked, do they work on the floor.
- Nurse to Patient ratio
- Turn over (nurse)
- How long is average pt stay?
- How many beds?
- How large is your staff?
- Headquarter (parent company)
- Does the company promote within?
- Scheduling (How is it done? Just a brief overview os scheduling is fine)
- Organizations for new grads (mentor, residency, etc).
4. What challenges are they facing as a manager, nurse, department they are in?
5. A description of a management problem that is currently being addressed in the organization
6. Proposed solution for the management problem
Please respond soon. You may leave your name out, however, I will need to research organizational structure of the hospital/ facility that you work in, so if you could include the name of the hospital/facility, I would appreciate it.
Thank you for your time.