Incentive pay surveyRegister Today!
- by jeaneous Feb 22, '08I am wondering the incentive pay rates for different nursing facilities throughout Utah. I'll start.
$15/hr for (most) extra shifts.
Of course, time and a half for hrs over 40 hrs.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=283820©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,048 Views
- Apr 15, '08 by jeaneousAnyone?
- May 13, '08 by longfolksI am not in the health care profession, but my wife is starting her last semester of nursing school. By incentive pay, do you mean working extra shifts? Is that $15/hr added to your current pay per hour?
- Jul 19, '08 by jeaneousYes, that's in addition to regular wages. The hospital saves money by not using agency nurses.
- Aug 31, '08 by jeaneousFive hundred views and no responses
Maybe no one else pays incentive?
- Sep 18, '08 by jeaneousUpdate for Lakeview:
Incentive pay reduced to $12 for RN's.
Shift diff increased.:wink2:
Anyone else have incentive? Anyone heard of incentive?