Any LPN jobs in Provo, Utah?Register Today!
- by Blackcat99 Nov 1, '04In the future, when my Mom goes to heaven I will probably be moving to Wyoming or Utah. Does anyone know of any good LPN jobs in the Provo area? Thanks for any information.
- 4,998 Views
- Nov 9, '04 by emtmoon1There are a few hospitals in the area that employ LPN's. The larger hospitals in the area are IHC and they do not. Even so, there are several LPN's working at the other facilities.
- Nov 9, '04 by Blackcat99Thanks emtmoon. Does anyone have any information about the state hospital in Provo or the correctional facility in Draper? Does the correctional facility in Draper hire LPN'S? . Any good LTC jobs in the Provo/Spanish fork area? Thanks again
- Nov 9, '04 by emtmoon1There are numerous Long Term Care facilities in the area, mosy of which always have jobs available. Here are a couple of websites to watch for job postings for the State of Utah, specifically the prison and the state hospital. I completed some clinical training at the prison and there were positions for EMT's through RN's.
State Prison - http//corrections.utah.gov
State Hospital - www.ush.utah.gov I was unable to open the employment link so here is an email address for contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck -
- Nov 10, '04 by Blackcat99Thanks again emtmoon. Got some great information from those sites! :hatparty: