UTA Spring 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by MEGREENLucky for yall RubyRed! Did you hear anything about the Ap people!? I am so out of the loop as far as friend that have dine UTA stuff. I only know 2 people and both got in on first attempt!!JERKS!!
Did you take any sciences at UTA Rubyred??
- Apr 25, '12 by rubyredd83No, unfortunately I did not. When I went back to school Jan 2011 I did not know much on the UTA program and how important that would have been. I took everything at Navarro college here in Midlothian. I have taken Intro to Prof. Nursing and Medical Term. at UTA now. I will begin Patho and Pharm on May 14th.
- Apr 25, '12 by MEGREENI took my sciences at a different school as well. I was trying to be as economical as possible!
- Apr 25, '12 by thomasphanI wish most people from the waitlist will be called :"(
- Apr 26, '12 by mphillipsHi All!
Not sure if this has already been asked, but how many of you that applied to the UTA AP program are partnered, and with which hospital? I am partnered with Parkland - I heard back from my advisor today, but she didn't give me much info - just said to hang in there and that "the waitlist is a good place to be". I am planning on retaking A&P I and Chem (A&P through UTA and Chem through Dallas County) to boost my GPA. A's in both will bring my Science up to 4.0 and overall to 3.8.....I really hop to get in - I plan to re-apply in June for the January start......anyone else with similar plans. Just trying to get an idea of where I stand!
This waiting thing makes me crazy!! I am so impatient
- Apr 26, '12 by mphillipsQuote from rubyredd83Are you taking patho and pharm at UTA? I start then too:spin:No, unfortunately I did not. When I went back to school Jan 2011 I did not know much on the UTA program and how important that would have been. I took everything at Navarro college here in Midlothian. I have taken Intro to Prof. Nursing and Medical Term. at UTA now. I will begin Patho and Pharm on May 14th.
- @rubyredd I am sure you will get called off the waiting list with those stats!
- @mphillips - You would have to have Chem and AP 1 done before June 1st to have it count for Spring 13...those grades would count for Fall 13.
- Apr 26, '12 by lnm1222@mphillips, I am partnered with Cook Childrens. Like @svh040789 said, any courses not completed by June 1st won't count towards your GPA for Spring 2013 admission or thats whatmy advisor told me anyways. It kinda stinks that there isn't anything that we can to do help make ourselves more competitive for the next go round. Is anyone partnered and didn't get in or waitlisted? It kind of seems like everyone who is partnered and doesn't get accepted, goes on the waitlist.
- However, if you are applying to other schools like TWU I believe their date is September 1...