UTA Spring 2013 - Page 53Register Today!
- Dec 9, '12 by txhopeful12Check your email, there are directions there
- Dec 9, '12 by kajnkweenI must not have gotten mine yet since I was originally on wait list - there is nothing at all on my BB and no email yet - oh well! It'll come eventually!
- Dec 10, '12 by mphillipsQuote from kajnkweenI would contact the CON to make sure you get the email.....there is a lot to do - would hate for you to get a late startI must not have gotten mine yet since I was originally on wait list - there is nothing at all on my BB and no email yet - oh well! It'll come eventually!
- Dec 10, '12 by kajnkweenThanks guys - my orientation came this morning ~ and I'll all set to go with it! I wasn't on the original list because of waitlist - but it's fine now - I'll get caught up ~ glad to join ya'll!
- Dec 11, '12 by mphillips@Rubyredd - I responded to your message - hope it went through
- Dec 12, '12 by izzadorQuote from tram444Sorry it took so long to respond!Agreed. There are many issues with commuting. To clarify, you are giving up your spot for Spring 2013 and reapplying for Fall? Will it affect us adversely if we turn it down? I'm waiting for my advisor to get back to me. I have so many questions. Thanks for the input! This board is a life saver!
Yes I gave up my spot and reapplied for the Fall. I asked my advisor and was assured that it does not affect you adversely if you decide to wait and reapply. There's a place on the acceptance/decline sheet to give your reason.
Hope everything works out for you!
- Dec 12, '12 by izzadorQuote from tram444I just saw this response, so sorry I'm so late! I'm going to email the list to now!izzador, I forgot to add my email--can't seem to find a way to do it privately. t_m_ramirez at yahoo.com, I appreciate you sending me the list.
- Dec 14, '12 by MelTX2012Has anyone else from the waiting list heard anything? I heard they were going to make more calls this week once grades were finalized. I've given up hope at this time.
- Dec 15, '12 by lharvickLast thing I was told was that the Cooks/JPS slots are all full. I don't know about the other partnerships because I didn't ask. That was just last week.
- Dec 15, '12 by kajnkweenQuote from MelTX2012I'm sorry MelTX2012 - I know that it's so disappointing. Honestly we are not really given much information at this time - we are still waiting on clinical sight assignments so there might still be hope?Has anyone else from the waiting list heard anything? I heard they were going to make more calls this week once grades were finalized. I've given up hope at this time.