UTA Spring 2013 - Page 36Register Today!
- Oct 17, '12 by tram444izzador, I forgot to add my email--can't seem to find a way to do it privately. t_m_ramirez at yahoo.com, I appreciate you sending me the list.
- Oct 17, '12 by luvwestiesHi mphillips. My advisor did provided me with my transcript evaluation, and I did just what you explained. However, there are three classes that I am still unsure. For example, UTA accepts Sociology or Anthropology, and I took both. One I got an A and the other I got a B, so therefore depending on which one transferred, it will affect my overall GPA. I would think they would take the one with higher grade, but you never know. You're right, I must go talk to my advisor in person and plan to do so tomorrow. Anyways, good luck to you.
- I believe they talk the higher grade.
- Oct 17, '12 by anawI just turned in my acceptance letter form! I am so excited!!!
- Oct 17, '12 by LCordeliaReading all of your posts, I am very confused as to what makes a good chance of being accepted. I am applying for the Fall 13 program. I have a 4.0 science GPA but a 3.27 overall GPA. I have 2 considerations: a previous Bachelor's degree (which I got at UTA) and 30 hours at UTA. I want to get into the AP BSN program, but from reading these posts, it seems like a long shot because I am not partnered. I don't really know anything about the on-campus program. Does anyone know what the schedules are like as far as classes? I would be commuting from Keller, so it's 45min - 1.5 hours driving depending on traffic, and I have a 5-year old to pick up from school.
- Quote from lharvickWell @ least you have a backup! I didnt when I got denied. I'll keep you in my prayers!!!
I did get waitlisted. I was accepted to SWAU out in Keene, TX though which wasn't my first choice but it's a guaranty I start this spring. I am still going to wait and hope UTA calls me.
- Quote from anawAhhh! I know huh? Online?I just turned in my acceptance letter form! I am so excited!!!
- Quote from kajnkweenHahaha! Not playing around. Thank you!!
I don't blame you at all!!!! I would be RUNNING over there to claim that spot! congratulations!