Quote from izzador
Yes, San Antonio is on the list for Fall 2013.. I obtained a list from my advisor. I'll be happy to email it to you if you'd like, just send me your email address. A carpool commute would be awesome!!! I decided that there are too many potential issues with a 3-hour commute, besides cost. Weather, traffic accident delays, car problems to name a few.... Waiting another 9 months is not ideal, but I'd rather minimize all potential hardships so the odds of success are in my favor! Good luck to you with your decision! Should you decide to wait, keep in touch so we can coordinate a carpool!
Agreed. There are many issues with commuting. To clarify, you are giving up your spot for Spring 2013 and reapplying for Fall? Will it affect us adversely if we turn it down? I'm waiting for my advisor to get back to me. I have so many questions. Thanks for the input! This board is a life saver!