UTA Spring 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 7, '11 by adrialeigh@tejas
Here's the link to TWU's admission requirements:
http://www.twu.edu/nursing/bs-admiss...quirements.aspLast edit by adrialeigh on Jun 7, '11 : Reason: typo
- Jun 7, '11 by Mochachild@ tejas03
Yes...had to make an application to all the schools. However, no $$ were required for the ADN programs...thank God!
- Jun 7, '11 by adrialeighJust curious....have any of you considered PA school?? I've teetered back and forth between applying for PA school and nursing school for a while. I'm starting to think I have a better chance of getting into PA school than nursing. At least with PA school you have letters of recommendation working for you, as well as a personal statement that allows you to account for why your grades sucked (if they did like mine) when you first started college. Just throwing it out there in case someone else has considered the same thing...
- @ adrialeigh
I agree...that may be something worth looking into. Hmmm. Doesn't it take the same amount of time- about 2 yrs?
- Jun 8, '11 by adrialeighYea about 2.5 to almost 3 years actually depending on the program. UT Southwestern's PA program is 31 months and UNT Health Science Center's program is 34 months. The only thing I'm missing for UT Southwestern is Organic Chemistry lab and I just registered to take it! Yikes!
- Girl...like I don't have enough on my plate! Now you've intrigued me! Oh, lawd...will this ever end?! Ha Ha!
- @ adrialeigh
Thanks for the info! I need to sit and meditate on this. For those of you who are interested in attaining a NP license (including myself): Are you aware that a DNP will be required to receive prescriptive authority and become certified? This goes into effect in 2015.
- Jun 8, '11 by alininoDid you guys get your confirmation emails for traditional? I just got mine today!