UTA Spring 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 20, '11 by Mochachild@BL3SS3D
Yeah...it's very nerve wrecking trying to"measure up" the competition. So I don't try to because there will always be someone with better this or better that. And so it is with life- something better around the corner. Just make sure that YOU are your best self. And at the end of the day, that's all that one can ask of themselves. We'll get through it!
- May 22, '11 by KNguyen7170Hello UTA Online Students!
Who those for will be taking A&PII online at UTA, I have the Fetal Pig LaqPaq (part of the lab requirement) for sale, brand new never opened. To make a long story short, I signed up ready to take the class however my anatomy class from chiro school was accepted at UTA so I was stuck with this $250 LabPaq . Please email me if you're interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 22, '11 by alininoquick question anyone. if you took the hesi exam elsewhere and not at uta, is it okay to just print results that are online or does it need to be an official document like our transcripts? i just submitted my application friday and just thought of this now. and while i have emailed my advisor, it will not be until monday before i will get an answer. just too darn impatient. lol
thanks in advance if you can anser this! good luck to everyone, as well!
- May 22, '11 by alinino@tejas03
Yes, it is nice to have them near and dear. However, sometimes it can complicate things bc you know a grandparent's job is to spoil them rotten and let them get away with muder. lol
Just keep faith. It took me be 2 years to get to this point after almost a decade of trial and error. Man, I wish I knew what I wanted to do when I was right out of HS and was in the right mind frame to get it done.
- May 23, '11 by tejas03@alinino....I think you can just print from the Evolve website and fax that to them. That's what I did and it was never an issue. How did you do on the HESI?
Yes, I wish I would have done this about 10 years ago. I said right after LVN school I would bridge and fast forward 10 years, a husband, 3 young children later...life has just been in crazy mode but I'm on it now!! hahaha
Hope you all are staying dry this rainy Monday morning! Anyone else have any news to share? I did try to call and speak to the education coordinator at JPS on Friday but had to leave a msg. I have some questions I am hoping she can answer about how applicants that work there are selected. Other than that....I'm on to week 2 of patho and it's quite a lot of work!! yikes!!
@KNguyen7170...I'm retaking A&P2 in Aug. I'm a little nervous since it's been 10 years since I took an A&P (got a B and really need an A to pull up my GPA). Any thoughts on the class??!!
- May 23, '11 by alininoThanks! Yeah, I included a copy in application. I was so nervous turning it thinking I would forget something.
Yes, could of, should of ,would of but we are doing it now. it is very nervewrecking. My motivation has been my current job dissastisfaction. While I am blessed to have a job, I have only 66 days left after being here 9 years. Super excited!
I took a really good professor at NL online. Simply 4 or 5 exams. Case studies and I think a power point.
- May 23, '11 by alininooh and as far as the hesi. i think it was 93% or 94% overall. i took twice when i originally was going to apply to el centro.
now we just have to survive the excruciating pain of waiting!
- May 24, '11 by tnicholeHi all-
I just applied to the AP Nursing program too and this wait is going to be excrutiating (no word till like November ) I have taken most of my pre-reqs at el centro and a couple come from UT. My overall GPA is a 3.73 and Science GPA is 4.0 and am not partnered. I am taking the HESI tomorrow, so we shall see. I wish everybody luck!
- May 24, '11 by marcopoloi know you all briefly touched up on this but do people that work for a partnered hospital have a huge chance of getting accepted with a decent gpa for example 3.5 for both science and overall?
Deciding if I want to go to uta or accept a offer for a adn program that I have one day left to decide. Thanks guy!! Good luck to all!
- May 24, '11 by tejas03@marcopolo...it depends?! My advisor did tell me a couple weeks ago that a couple of the partnering hospitals (she didn't mention exact names) had SO many applicants that it became extremely competitive amongst themselves. So I am beginning to think that this program is gaining huge popularity and now more people are applying through the hospitals making that even tough to secure a seat. :-/