UTA Second Degree Fast Track Program - page 2
by shasta12 29,940 Views | 104 Comments
Hey y'all! I'm about to start taking my prereqs this summer to meet the Jan 5, 2010 app deadline for the University of Texas at Arlington Second Degree Fast Track Program. Anyone around about to do the same thing? or... Read More
- 0Mar 13, '09 by ms.hopeful2013Quote from smvtx23Hey SMVTX,Hey! Where is there a weekend CNA program?? I work during the week so it would be perfect for me!:wink2:
I am signing up for the weekend CNA class @ northlake college in Irving its about 500.00 which is not bad. It starts 3/28, I'm signing up tomorrow! I've looked at other programs and they around 900 and the one they offer @ UTA is 1200-expensive!
- 0Mar 23, '09 by claudia09Hi-
I am very interested in this program. Did you speak to the admission advisors about the partnership with Texas Health Resources or did you speak to advising counselors? I'm about to start my pre-reqs at North Lake this summer...didn't know about the CNA program. Is it a requirement to work in a pre-nursing type of position or can I just work for any department at Texas Health Resources hospital and apply for the program?
The advising counselors haven't been too reponsive so I thought I would ask if you don't mind.
Just to tell you more about me, I am a career changer as well from human resources/recruiting world. I received a BBA so I have about 7-9 classes I need to take to get into any accelerated nursing program. I was looking into Baylor, TWU, TCU and since I read your blog now UTA. Of course, UTA sounds much better then all of the programs.
I greatly appreciate any information you can share about UTA and TX Health Resources partnership.
- 0Mar 31, '09 by rmg5353Claudia, I recently found out that the fast track program is new for fall 2009 for UTA. It is a brand new program for them. As far as details, it says that more info should be available in April. It is a 15 month program and the contact's name is ***** (if you call the nursing dept phone they can connect you). I'm praying I get into UTA Fall and the fast track would be wonderful.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 11, '09 : Reason: Please do not post names
- 0Apr 2, '09 by PolskaQuote from rmg5353Are you sure about the fall 2009? I have been told that the fast track will start summer 2010Claudia, I recently found out that the fast track program is new for fall 2009 for UTA. It is a brand new program for them. As far as details, it says that more info should be available in April. It is a 15 month program and the contact's name is ***** (if you call the nursing dept phone they can connect you). I'm praying I get into UTA Fall and the fast track would be wonderful.
Where can I read the requirements? I can not find anything in the UTA website
thanks.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 11, '09
- 0Apr 2, '09 by rmg5353This is what the flyer said:
Coming fall 2009
A program that offers:
*a BSN degree in just 15 months
*online courses that are innovative, technology enhanced and modular
*a majority of clinicals in a partner hospital
To participate in this exciting program:
*all prerequisites must be complete prior to entering program and
*all admission requirements for the on-campus program still apply.
More information will be available in april!
As more information becomes available, we will contact you.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 11, '09 : Reason: Please do not post names or email addresses