UTA MSN in Administration - Page 4Register Today!
- There are only 2 courses that have preceptored hours which are roles of the administrator and the management seminar. If you live in the dallas area, I think they have contracts with local hospitals and they can find you a preceptor. But if you live outside of Texas like I do, I live in southern California. You are on your own. They want you to find 2 different preceptors with 2 different sites.
- You cannot use your place of employment either.
- Jun 10, '12 by BkGirlThanks for your help!
- No problem
- Aug 4, '12 by PsychnursetyI am in this class now and it is hard !! I am wondering is the final hard I am panicking trying to study for it I have a 88.86 in the class with the final looming over my head as my final grade
- Aug 4, '12 by rtx723Psychnursety. Which class are you in?