UTA MSN in Administration - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 29, '11 by OhBoy123Well I have begun the theory class. Just got a 70% on the open book quiz.
- Nov 12, '11 by mackjaxI am in the middle of theory and research apps. Sometimes I feel like the instructor or academic coach is speaking a different language! I get poor grades on assignments I felt good about and good grades on things i think I bombed.
Does anyone know if there are comps at the end of the program? I know it is a non-thesis program but wonder about comps.
- Nov 12, '11 by rtx723I know that feeling.. I didn't do that bad in that class. As far as I know, there is no comps in the program.
- Nov 18, '11 by jlk813I'm currently in the Theory/Application course and surviving I guess. I've asked around and I believe you just have to pass 5340: Management Seminar/Practicum as the last course to pass the program.
Has anyone tried to take classes overlapping? It is being recommended that I do this so I can get everything done, but I am nervous about the workload. It would be 5302 Curriculum with the last half of 5339- Role of the Administrator (a precepted course). Any advice?
- Dec 3, '11 by rtx723I'm currently taking 5302 and 5341 right now. 5302 has a TON of work the first 3 weeks. You should be able to handle it. If you want to wait I suggest take the electives at the same time.
- Jun 6, '12 by BkGirlI'm in my second class now Nursing Research and I feel so overwhelmed like I won't be able to make it through this whole program while also trying to work full time. Any one who has finished the program or in your last classes ever felt this way? Any encouragement and advice would be very much appreciated.
- Jun 7, '12 by rtx723That's what I said during that class and every class after it. All I can say is that hang in there. It will be tough but I'm sure you can make it. Just keep up with the reading. I'll be done with the program next month.
- Jun 7, '12 by BkGirlCongrats on making it through! Does it get any easier? I want to double up and take my electives with another class but I can barely handle one so I doubt I'll be able to handle two!
- Jun 9, '12 by rtx723Some courses you can breeze through. But if if you are taking the nurse educator certificate, those 2 classes were really tough electives especially when I took 2 classes at a time. Keep up with the reading. Make sure you know your excel spreadsheet formulas.
- Jun 10, '12 by BkGirlHow do the precepted and clinical courses work? I work full time so can I use my employment for that? Sorry to bombard you with questions but it's nice to speak with someone who's been through the program and understands what I'm going through.