UTA Math 1302 Algebra Spring 2013Register Today!
- by jadiva Jan 4Anyone else doing algebra this spring? I registered for the 15 weeks course because I'm a little nervous about cramming in the 8 weeks course.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=805897©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 993 Views
- Jan 6 by amyrnfaJadiva,
Hope you find someone to collaborate with in Algebra. Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full.
- Jan 7 by MeriwhenQuote from jadivaThat was probably wise of you. The 8-week classes aren't the Reader's Digest Condensed version of the class--you end up covering the exact same amount of material as in the full class, but only in half the time. If you were nervous about doing that, then it's better to take the longer class and take your time.Anyone else doing algebra this spring? I registered for the 15 weeks course because I'm a little nervous about cramming in the 8 weeks course.
Best of luck!
- Jan 8 by jadivaThanks Meriwhen. I know I wouldn't be able to do it in 8 weeks. I'm an old woman now. My brain not clicking like in my 20's anymore.
- Jan 10 by ViolachI took the 8 week class last summer. It was very challenging.
- Jan 11 by jadivaI'm sure it was Violach. That's why I chose 15 weeks. I'll get through it by taking my time.
- Jan 27 by NeonursejI want to take college algebra at lone star on-line, as I heard the Uta one is hard!
- Feb 16 by maryannmartin75Did you have to go any where for the exams or is it totally online? I don't have time to schedule exams some where in addition to work and home work.
- Feb 17 by jadivaNo. Everything is online.
- Feb 17 by NeonursejQuote from jadivaThat's good! For my statistics online crammed summer class last year, we had to go up to the college to take the 3 hour exams! I almost pulled my hair out with that class!No. Everything is online.