UTA Fall 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 7 by kn92Are yall applying with any considerations?
- Feb 8 by joshsmotherWhen I apply.... Spring 2014 for fall acceptance, I will be applying as a partnered app. Beyond that I have no considerations
- Feb 8 by kn92Oh neat! Do you mind explaining the whole partnered thing? I'm confused to as what that means.
- Feb 8 by NurseadamMy GPA sucked, and i still got in...
i think I had 3.3 or something
- Feb 8 by ViolachThree considerations - previous baccalaureate, 30+ credit hours at UTA, and 12+ hours of natural sciences at UTA.
- Feb 8 by ViolachWere you partnered? How do you like it? Is it difficult? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
- Feb 9 by ViolachHas anyone taken the first Patho exam yet? Is it super hard? Worse than the homework? I'm scared to take it just yet; still going over my notes. :/