The University of Texas at Arlington - page 21
I was considering going through this university for my RN- BSN.... The school claims the program is only 13 months and 6,450 if all you need are your core nursing classes... If you need pre recs it's can still take you as little... Read More
- 0nightnurse2002- i can't pm you (too new to the forum). if you have your book already and want to look at what you'll be doing, here's the first week: read chapters 1 and 2 and do assignments: ch. 2 p. 20: 1-5, 7-8, 11-12, 14-15. and read chapter 3 and do [color=#444444]ch. 3 p. 33: 1-8; p. 38: 1-4; p. 41: 1-2, 4; p. 44: 1-2; p. 46: 1-2; p. 50: 4-9. each week is split in half and each half focuses on something different.
i bought my book from ebay. it has a different isbn as it was published in india, but the text is exactly the same. saved a bunch of money doing that. you also need to order math 1308 course pack for statistics(supplemental note packet) from the uta online bookstore.
- 0Thanks kcdunlap. I have known more than one individual who has had to drop Research because of unplanned issues with the group dynamic. That's all the more reason why I'll probably double up- if I have to drop, I can probably take it the next session and still finish Capstone before the end of the year.
- 0Aug 1, '12 by kcdunlapQuote from mercurytxI would throw a holy fit before a drop that research class because of the group dynamics....that is ridiculous. The work is useless the way it is set up because the student only focuses on their portion and doesn't learn they other part of the research project.Thanks kcdunlap. I have known more than one individual who has had to drop Research because of unplanned issues with the group dynamic. That's all the more reason why I'll probably double up- if I have to drop, I can probably take it the next session and still finish Capstone before the end of the year.
- 1Thanks Mercurytx!! i am on fb at charene adams if you want any help with leadership/mgmt
i have had the book for two months looking at it and i rent mine from chegg its so convenient!! i have the suppl note pack as well thanks so much i have a week off will be working ahead while in Curacao isn't that gonna be fun!! lol
- 1Haha, kcdunlap! For all the "holy fits" I have thrown this past 13 months while a student at UT Arlington, what has that accomplished me? Not a whole lot.
Seemingly ridiculous grades for assignments I thought were great? Shut down.
Class descriptions that don't mention prerequisites and result in being bumped and losing six weeks- Uh, yeah, no exceptions even though I had been registered and paid for weeks AND my counselor didn't catch it even though I had asked her to look at my registration. As a bonus, no admittance to a replacement class since it was "too late."
I did throw one fit that changed something- followed the chain of command after I had had enough of my counselor being the opposite of helpful. I was assigned a new counselor when I spoke to their boss with my complaints. She was a consummate customer service professional and admitted to no failure in their system or staff- that was lame, but I got what I needed her to give me- which was a new staff person to work with.Last edit by mercurytx on Aug 1, '12 : Reason: missing word
- 1Aug 1, '12 by vle4This is my last week in the research course. Sometimes it can be a pain waiting for other group members to do their part or wait for a response for an assignment. I'm so glad it's almost over with this class. I'd rather do the assignments individually. This fall I'll be taking an elective co-op class, vulnerable populations, capstone, and govt. I haven't had any other problems with the program. I'm just ready to finish the program.