The University of Texas at Arlington - Page 14Register Today!
- Jan 6, '12 by ~KelRN~My husband put it on there. I'll ask him for the instructions and post them on here a little later. =)
- Jan 6, '12 by Nightnurse2002I am still waiting to hear something and its been months of a run around..i so hope UTA is worth it..
- Jan 6, '12 by 2BlessedRNQuote from Nightnurse2002Have you called? I would call. At first i was getting nervous because they didnt call or email me, so i called them to see what was up with my application and transcript. They sent me something within that same week.I am still waiting to hear something and its been months of a run around..i so hope UTA is worth it..
- I just finished 3465A I felt it was quite easy. I didn't have to take the tech writing course so I can't comment on that course.
- Definitely call and call and call...I had lots of issues because I was a student there for one semester 20+ yrs ago and my stuff got lost in the shuffle. It was worth the wait but I wish I had been a little more diligent.
- Quote from ~KelRN~I also was fortunate and only had to take math stats in addition to the nursing classes.Thank you both. I added the UTA email address to my iphone and have been checking it everyday.
Did either of you have any issues with them not accepting classes?
- Jan 6, '12 by 2BlessedRNQuote from kcdunlapWhat books did you need for that 3465A?I just finished 3465A I felt it was quite easy. I didn't have to take the tech writing course so I can't comment on that course.
- Jan 7, '12 by rsalas558I agree! I'm experiencing that same "I don't give a D*#N" Attitude from my Academic Advisor. She's always so unavailable and never answers/returns my calls (she may respond every now and then to an email). She is not encouraging AT ALL to be an advisor. It has caused me to postpone starting the program several times because I feel I wont get the support and "Advice" I undoubtedly will need throughout the program. What keeps be interested is the price! It's very difficult to find a program that has a set price for the combined nursing portion of the program. I plan to actually start this month with 1 class and see how it goes then maybe pick up more next session. I'll also look into taking some of my needed general classes at a CC to cut down on the costs because I see that's where UTA is getting folks.
- Jan 9, '12 by BinaxoxoHi Dirvin, do you have to work in groups? I am looking to enroll to UTA and trying to get as much info before i make any final decisions.
- Jan 12, '12 by 2BlessedRNhey, is there anyone in the memphis, tn area who will be starting UTA RN-BSN program jan. 16 or someone who is in the program or even someone who has recently finish the program?