NURS 4585 - Capstone (starting 9/23/13)
- 0Sep 11, '13 by Meriwhen Senior ModeratorStarting the support group thread for Capstone. Yes, there's still more than a week before it starts, but can't you tell I want this program to finally be over with?
After surviving Research and Vulnerable Populations, I can't imagine this class is all that bad. Then again, it is 5 credit hours...Last edit by Meriwhen on Sep 12, '13
- 2Sep 13, '13 by iLOVEbeesI just finished this class. It's a relatively easy class. Also, all assignments are due Monday of week 5, so it's really a 4 week class not a 5 week class in my opinion.
I did my journey paper the first week and I did most of my capstone in week 2. Work ahead.
The grading was really lax. I'd say 90% of people must get an A in this class, even the slackers.
- 1Sep 14, '13 by krazyladyI agree. It was fairly easy!! Weekly journal entries that you turn into a journey paper, your capstone PowerPoint and all the steps that lead up to that, resume, and easy discussion posts. I really didn't put much effort in and finished with a 98%.
It hasn't really sink in yet that I'm all done!!
- 1Sep 23, '13 by amyrnfaSo glad to be almost finished! This class doesn't look to bad too me, yet. That is taking into consideration that my last 4 courses were Hist. I & II, vulnerable, & research, anything would look great at this point!
Congrats to all who have finished or will be finished in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to moving on.
- 0Sep 24, '13 by Meriwhen Senior ModeratorQuote from amyrnfaAgreed. After the monster papers for Vulnerable and the roller-coaster adventure that was Research, journal entries and a presentation are a piece of cakeThis class doesn't look to bad too me, yet. That is taking into consideration that my last 4 courses were Hist. I & II, vulnerable, & research, anything would look great at this point!.
- 0Sep 29, '13 by NeonursejHi ya'll! I see some familiar faces anyways, I just got back my week 1 journal with a 40!!!! I have never received a grade like that! I really don't know what I did wrong!! Now, I am so scared to even submit another assignment! This whole program has been this way for me, I really don't know what they want until about the third week into it!!