NURS 4585 - Capstone (starting 9/23/13)Register Today!
- by Meriwhen Sep 11Starting the support group thread for Capstone. Yes, there's still more than a week before it starts, but can't you tell I want this program to finally be over with?
After surviving Research and Vulnerable Populations, I can't imagine this class is all that bad. Then again, it is 5 credit hours...Last edit by Meriwhen on Sep 12
- 2,085 Views
- Sep 12 by ldawn79I will be in the class with you. I am so excited to be finishing up! I've looked at the other threads for this topic and people don't really post much. I hope that means the class isn't so bad.
- Sep 13 by shantel1621Yay we almost done! From what I gather they tease you with the information...I googled the syllabus and it pretty useless. I guess they provide info on what is needed each week.
- Sep 13 by iLOVEbeesI just finished this class. It's a relatively easy class. Also, all assignments are due Monday of week 5, so it's really a 4 week class not a 5 week class in my opinion.
I did my journey paper the first week and I did most of my capstone in week 2. Work ahead.
The grading was really lax. I'd say 90% of people must get an A in this class, even the slackers.
- Sep 14 by krazyladyI agree. It was fairly easy!! Weekly journal entries that you turn into a journey paper, your capstone PowerPoint and all the steps that lead up to that, resume, and easy discussion posts. I really didn't put much effort in and finished with a 98%.
It hasn't really sink in yet that I'm all done!!
- Sep 21 by MeriwhenThe syllabus is up. Everything is due at 0800...which essentially means the night before for me, because of my time zone. Whee.
- Sep 23 by amyrnfaSo glad to be almost finished! This class doesn't look to bad too me, yet. That is taking into consideration that my last 4 courses were Hist. I & II, vulnerable, & research, anything would look great at this point!
Congrats to all who have finished or will be finished in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to moving on.
- Sep 24 by MeriwhenQuote from amyrnfaAgreed. After the monster papers for Vulnerable and the roller-coaster adventure that was Research, journal entries and a presentation are a piece of cakeThis class doesn't look to bad too me, yet. That is taking into consideration that my last 4 courses were Hist. I & II, vulnerable, & research, anything would look great at this point!.
- Sep 29 by NeonursejHi ya'll! I see some familiar faces anyways, I just got back my week 1 journal with a 40!!!! I have never received a grade like that! I really don't know what I did wrong!! Now, I am so scared to even submit another assignment! This whole program has been this way for me, I really don't know what they want until about the third week into it!!