NURS 3645 Professional Nursing A & BRegister Today!
- by RnBound0510 Aug 1, '12Hello to all who be starting the RN-BSN program at UTA on August 13!
Started this thread so we can help each other out as questions arise during the course.
I will be working full-time and have a 21 month old at home. He is very easy going Hubby is very loving and supportive as well. Good luck to everyone!!
- 17,267 Views
- Aug 1, '12 by amyrnfaI am just finishing Prof A and will start B on 8/13. Very interesting course and not hard at all, so far. They give you all 10 week assignments up front so you can work ahead and see what is due next, if you desire. I did not turn assignments in early because I like to get my last assignment grade first. That way you can make corrections (if needed) before submitting the next one.
Good Luck to all!!
- Aug 1, '12 by ScarletFireHello to everyone, too. RNBound0510, thanks for starting this thread for us. I'm also working full time and am a bit concerned about taking on this endeavor. But, I am determined to make it though and it will be great for us all to meet here with support and questions as you said.
- Aug 1, '12 by ScarletFireQuote from amyrnfaHi Amy,I am just finishing Prof A and will start B on 8/13. Very interesting course and not hard at all, so far. They give you all 10 week assignments up front so you can work ahead and see what is due next, if you desire. I did not turn assignments in early because I like to get my last assignment grade first. That way you can make corrections (if needed) before submitting the next one.
Good Luck to all!!
This info you posted is very very helpful. I was wondering if they would provide assignments up-front and have never read anything here from anyone else who gave us that info. Hope I can help you at some point down the road.
- Aug 3, '12 by rosemrnExcited about this thread! Been a while since I have been in school and NEVER written in APA style! I can do it! I hope.
- Aug 3, '12 by RnBound0510You can, lol!!!!
- Aug 4, '12 by Quest4sureI will be starting A&B on Aug 13th also. I have already taken a couple of pre-reqs at UTA (I still have a couple more that I have to take also). I am excited to get started on an actual nursing class.
- Aug 4, '12 by rosemrnHey Quest4sure,
Have you taken History I by chance. I made a D in history 1 my first time around in college 20 years ago so have to repeat it. Is it difficult? Keep in touch with A&B in a few weeks!
- Aug 9, '12 by ScarletFireHello,
Does anyone out there know if this program can be completed using a Mac? I am starting to panic now because someone said only a PC will work and classes start in a few days. I have been all over the website looking at the technical specifications and NOWHERE does it state that a Mac won't work. I've been able to navigate all around the Epic site and have viewed a few lectures and even submitted something and it worked just fine. If I can't use my Mac, I'll have to drop my classes.
- Aug 9, '12 by amyrnfaScarletFire,
I have a Mac (desktop & laptop). Works like a dream on Epic and Blackboard. You just need Microsoft Office if you don't have it already.