NURS 3425 Holistic Health Assessment - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by jadivaHi amy.....I cleared some messages. I'm here trying to put it all together and send it off tonight as i'm working tomorrow.
- Ladies, it's finally over. I'm now concentrating on my next class. I hope it turned out well for everyone. We are moving on now.
- Quote from jadivaLucky for us jadiva, I ended up doing pretty well, just had to put more work into it than i wanted to. What's in next semester's schedule for you?Ladies, it's finally over. I'm now concentrating on my next class. I hope it turned out well for everyone. We are moving on now.
- Im doing British Lit. Next is holistic care in nov
- What are you planning on doing?
- Oct 28, '12 by amyrnfaQuote from commonsensePlease keep us updated on Care of Vulnerable Populations. You are right that Holistic Health was not so difficult as it was time consuming. I don't think I have spent that much time on assignments in the last 4 courses combined! I am also in British Lit. and N3325 starting in Nov. Literature is a lot of reading and analysis of works. Hopefully, Care of Older Adults will be OK. I have Stats coming up in January, so will not likely add a class with that..ughI've got Legacy of the Family and Care of Vulnerable Populations scheduled for the semester starting in November. I'm looking to a less intensive schedule than I had with Holistic Health Assessment.
- Oct 28, '12 by rosi1009Hello!!
Congratulations!! We made it through these intense 5 weeks! Agh!! I'm taking Holistic Care of Older Adults and Legacy of the Family on November! So we still keep in touch! I hope you all did great on this class!!
- Oct 29, '12 by MeriwhenQuote from amyrnfaOlder Adults is pretty much OK, but there is A LOT of readings and videos attached to it.Hopefully, Care of Older Adults will be OK. I have Stats coming up in January, so will not likely add a class with that..ugh
Also, you will have to interview an elder for your main project...and it can't be a relative.Last edit by Meriwhen on Oct 30, '12