Legacy of the family starting 2/25/2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 24 by caterina123Hello, I am taking Research and Legacy of the family too. Nice meeting everybody.
- Quote from chicagoRNloveLittle sleep and no time for anything =) It really seems like I don't have enough hours in the day but I manage. I don't work right now and I don't have kids so I am taking advantage =) My husband and I are both going to school on our GI Bills right nowWow!!! How are u doing all that?!!
Good call on taking Amer. Lit at a comm. college. I'm taking it at UTA and it's the most obscure readings ever. And the coaches are very hard graders.
Research & Legacy too! Yikes. Please keep us all posted on ur success.
- Quote from maryannmartin75[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]It is VERY time consuming because 4% of your grade is basedon an interactive thing we have to do. They give you a minimum of 5 to do (you canskip flash cards and do! They take forever just sub another one in). If youírejust taking two classes it is very doable I am just stretched on time and haveneglected it. You have to take the quizzes to open the unit exams which I amable to do and make 100s on without opening anything but Iíve been a nursesince 2005 so it is stuff I am use to. I did bomb the last test because I didnítmanage my time in it I took it for granted and thought it would be fewerquestions and yeah I pretty much ran out of time. LMAO it was pretty embarrassing![/COLOR]Is the medterm pretty easy? I am looking for another class to double up with.
- Holy crap has anyone look at the rubric for the discussion!?! I was about to knock it out until I looked at it NEVERMIND!! lol
- Feb 25 by caterina123I had the same reaction. I was hoping I could know it out and I had to come up with a different plan.
- Feb 25 by maryannmartin75I am in the same boat, I worked last night and the next two nights so I was hoping to get it done before work yesterday...Definitely had to rethink that plan.
- Feb 25 by TxMonciDid yall notice we have 3 DB due by Wed?!?!
- Feb 26 by saharaRN33Older adult was not hard at all, just a little time consuming. I too am enrolled in Legacy... I was wondering if the text book is REALLY necessary. I've noticed that in many of the other classes they weren't really necessary and I ended up using them maybe ONCE.
- Feb 26 by saharaRN333 BD seriously!!! UGH !!!
- Feb 26 by TxMonciQuote from saharaRN33Well thr Rubric for the DB states for full credit you must reference the book, reading blahh blahh blahhOlder adult was not hard at all, just a little time consuming. I too am enrolled in Legacy... I was wondering if the text book is REALLY necessary. I've noticed that in many of the other classes they weren't really necessary and I ended up using them maybe ONCE.