Info on UTA online RN-BSN? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 5, '12 by MeriwhenYeah, those I have to do...those are actually the only non-nursing classes I need to take.
- Jan 6, '12 by ~KelRN~Hi everyone. I took applied to UTA and will hopefully be starting the Feb 27th date.
Curious for any feedback about the program. =)
- Jan 7, '12 by kcdunlapQuote from MeriwhenI'm planning on doubling up some and hoping to be done is a total of 6 months... My first double nursing class starts in Jan...we shall see.I start in a couple of weeks and according to my course map could finish in 13 months, maybe sooner if I'd want to double-up on a couple of classes...nah I'll take the 13 months.
- Jan 7, '12 by MeriwhenQuote from kcdunlapI admit that I do toy with that idea at times, especially out here in the land of magnet hospitals...but after the last couple of years, I'd rather not stress myself out if I don't have to I know my course map has me taking some classes concurrently, but I'll see how the program goes before I decide if I want to double-up on classes I'm taking alone.I'm planning on doubling up some and hoping to be done is a total of 6 months... My first double nursing class starts in Jan...we shall see.
- Jan 7, '12 by MsMilaQuote from 2BlessedRNI applied to the Academic Partnership program and had to take Technical writing. It is not a difficult course at all, just a lot of busy work in my opinion. I think I got an A or B but it was simply a lot of work but nothing to worry about. I work full time and have a 2 year old and a husband so you can do it.Hello, Im start UTA RN-BSN Jan. 16. My first two classes are tech writing and prof of nursing A. I was wonder did anybody know how these classes were? I work full time and was wondering was it doable? Is anyone else starting Jan. 16, 2012? It would be nice to go thur the progam with somebody? Also could somebody tell me some the intense classes, would love a heads up on those so i can know how to schedule my job time. thanks
- Jan 7, '12 by Jess84Awesome to hear that there are several of us applying, or starting soon. How long should I expect to receive an admissions decision? I'm really hoping they are generous with the transfer credits. I too have a previous degree so hopefully I get credit for must the gen eds. I had no clue you could double up and finish early. That may be something to check out.
- Jan 7, '12 by 2BlessedRNQuote from kcdunlapHey, What classes are you doubling up?I'm planning on doubling up some and hoping to be done is a total of 6 months... My first double nursing class starts in Jan...we shall see.
- Jan 8, '12 by MeriwhenI think you can only take a max of two classes at a time. Your course map may have you taking one or two classes, so you could really only double-up during the times you are taking one class.
- Jan 8, '12 by smajerczykDoes every one that has a previous Bac place out of this? I hope because that wuold be one less class
- Jan 8, '12 by smajerczykI am waiting on my admission also and I am so ready to start, ahhhh