Health Promotion Starting 07/01 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 3 by doomsdayWanted to ask for you in the Health Promotion class at this time when you go under your quiz folder does it have a message that reads folder empty? I know the quiz will not load yet but there is nothing in this file currently it's unlike my other classes so I wanted to find out if anyone else is seeing this. I asked my Academic Coach and she just tells me to read the syllabus so I have no direction in if this is a error or not... Any help appreciated please!!! I'm at a loss on what to do. Also can anyone tell me what the carbon footprint assignment is?
- Jul 3 by maryannmartin75The quiz will probably show up in the folder after the start time on Friday, I have experienced this before. I looked ahead and the carbon foot print is an assignment we do in week 4.
- Jul 3 by doomsdayThank you.
- Jul 5 by doomsdayDo we need to watch freedom writers prior to our first quiz?
- Jul 5 by maryannmartin75I was told by others that you did
- Jul 6 by maryannmartin75I don't know who every one has cor their AC but mine is stating that one APA error is going to be a 30 point deduction on the discussion post. Also you do need to watch the freedom writers before taking the quiz for sure.
- Jul 6 by ScarletFireQuote from maryannmartin75Hi,I don't know who every one has cor their AC but mine is stating that one APA error is going to be a 30 point deduction on the discussion post. Also you do need to watch the freedom writers before taking the quiz for sure.
When I took the class in April to May 2013, we had no 30 point deduction for APA errors. This sounds quite excessive to me and not fair. I hope there was some mistake about this.
Regarding the quiz, we had 2 questions regarding the Freedom Writers movie, so yes, you should watch it before taking the quiz so you can answer the questions.
- Jul 7 by MBrickleI tried my hardest to write in APA format for the discussion which I think is a bit ridiculous but my computer screwed up the formatting side the DB aren't really designed for it. 30 points would be very excessive.
I'm SO annoyed about having to watch this movie. I don't have time to grocery shop since my work weeks have been 60+ hours/week (filling in) and I'm juggling 3 classes which I wouldn't recommend. I'm barely keeping my head above water, let alone having the time to sit down for a movie! Plus, if I had time for TV, I would totally be watching True Blood...not a movie on journaling!
Any opinions on the book options?
- Jul 7 by shantel1621It'a a very interesting movie... my test had about 6 questions from the movies so I was glad it took the time to watch it.
- Jul 8 by maryannmartin75Week one is over. I am reading the move yourself book and it is okay. I like the format of engaging in regular activity to increase the amount of physical exercise you get. It is a bit slow though so hopefully it will pick up so I can get through it quickly!