- by kludiczka Feb 12Hi, all I am currently doing a degree in early years and psychology but having been working in a forensic mental health unit as a support staff, I have realized that I want to go into nursing after. This is where the question comes.
Do UK universities still offer a diploma in nursing for people who have a degree already?
Have you done it if so how difficult did you find it comparing to your 3 years undergraduate course?
Any advise o comments will be appreciated.
- 988 Views
- Feb 12 by kludiczkaI want to go into nursing, however I am currently studying for an early years and psychology degree at one of the UK universities. A diploma in nursing is probably my best option once i graduate, unfortunately I do not know anybody who has done it!
Have you done it? Can you tell me what would my job opportunities be after? Is funding still being provided? HELP!
- Feb 12 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
are you asking about programs in the US or the UK?
- Feb 12 by Esme12moved to United Kingdom nursing programs for best response.
- Feb 12 by Silverdragon102My understanding is nursing will now only be a degree not a diploma
- Feb 12 by Silverdragon102Threads merged as asking same thing
- Feb 14 by Silverdragon102only really can the university tell you but I believe from this year all nurse training will be at degree level