Traveling to TulsaRegister Today!
- by AlaskanRN Jun 24, '05Good Afternoon,
I hope to obtain a travel position in Tulsa, Oklahoma this coming September. I would be interested in hearing the opinions of anyone who has worked at any of the hospitals in the area.
I will be visiting Tulsa the beginning of July, so I will be able to check out the facilities if I know where to begin.
- 647 Views
- Jun 24, '05 by babynurselsaSouthcrest and St. Johns are both using travelers right now I know for sure. What area(s) do you work?
- Jun 24, '05 by AlaskanRNQuote from babynurselsababynurselsaSouthcrest and St. Johns are both using travelers right now I know for sure. What area(s) do you work?
I work strictly Emergency.
- Jun 27, '05 by KJSLet me get in touch with some friends of mine, they worked in Tulsa right around Christmas.
- Jun 27, '05 by k_cole21Hillcrest uses travelers too. I know that they use travelers in ICUs & CCUs @ most hospitals in Tulsa. What's bringing u to the area?